Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANNED for posting 'anti-semetic' cartoon (CENSORED VIDEO WITHIN)

Options
  • 09-09-2011 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

The context was big pharma/pharma-con, and I posted this...

Cartoon about the great medical swindle.

It was supposed to be a laugh, now I am BANNED FOR THIS :eek: Seems unfair to me. What do others think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

^ It's worth noting that for dome reason over a page of comments has been removed by mods, @ least 4 friendly comments by me and the rest were to poke fun at me. I would like to know who has edited it since banning me & why... Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Hm, OK - the video is no longer available on YouTube, but it is available here: http://www.bamboo-delight.com/images/The_Medical_Swindle.html

And that link in turn is from here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t408881/

And the Stormfront poster describes it as:
    The Medical Swindle (an A. Wyatt Mann animated cartoon)

A couple of A. Wyatt Mann's cartoon designs were used in this White Nationalist type of Flash animation that exemplifies the swindles of the Western Medical profession.

It is available as a streaming video to your browser or as a stand-alone windows Projector file that does not need Flash to play it. The projector file has a better sync to it and can be shared with friends across the internet.

The whole story of Jewish perfidy in a tiny movie.

Did you understand what you were posting? It looks, from your further comments on the thread, such as:
    Obelisk wrote:
    Great mimicks boys, that's that then sorry if I pissed any of you jewboys off

that you did. To be honest, your responses on that thread warrant a much longer ban.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

that you did. To be honest, your responses on that thread warrant a much longer ban.

moderately,
    Scofflaw[/Quote]

As I have said, the thread has been highly edited ( to make me look bad )

Advertisement