Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers week!

Options
  • 09-09-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Does anyone hear anything about this yet? Like events and whatnot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I've heard nary a word about it yet. We shall find out tomorrow i'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

The best way to know what is going on is to check your webmail at the dkit website for updates of events coming up to the end of September. Usually events include;
    -Signing up to clubs and societies
    -Fun & Games
    -Events in the Bar
    -The Fresher's Ball
    It's well for ye's all:)
    Also keep an eye on the Student's Union website at:
    http://dkitsu.ie/
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Aw Yea I know but was just wondering did anyone hear any rumours about whats goin on, cos Like Im a second year but didnt really get to enjoy freshers week last year, so plan on enjoying it this year with my mates! =)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

LovexxLife wrote: »
    Aw Yea I know but was just wondering did anyone hear any rumours about whats goin on, cos Like Im a second year but didnt really get to enjoy freshers week last year, so plan on enjoying it this year with my mates! =)

No, sorry.Didnt hear any rumors yet. If I do, I'll post. I'm sure whatever they put on for the fresher's, ye'll have a great time!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

I think that the Wolfe Tones or Poitin are going to be in the college bar...

And I may be making an appearance on the door again :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement