Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike noises in Ennis tonight 9/09/11?

• 09-09-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

As i lay here trying to get to sleep all i can hear is the constant drone of what sounds to be motorbikes (either that or someone is out with a chainsaw at 11.20pm) anyone know what is going on? A quick google search revealed a rally starting tomorrow, but is there some event on tonight and what time will they stop? ( might need to dig out the earplugs if it goes on much longer!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

You didn't have to go to far, we have a thread about it here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056362888

It starts today, but there will be hundreds of bikers from across Ireland and the UK some of which came in to town on Friday and will be staying until Sunday.

I'm leaving here in about 30 minutes to go finish getting everything setup for tonight. Isolated Frequency, Trevor Hansbury, and Don Baker will be on stage this evening.

No cars allowed, but that being said I have been told there is a petrol station at the entrance to the event that is closed and has a carpark and if people want to park there and walk in we will say nothing sure! ;)

Advertisement