Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Discount Microchipping Events with MaxiZoo

• 07-09-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Maxi Zoo and DSPCA have paired to get your dog microchipped for only €12! They'll be in Ballincollig this Friday and Douglas on Saturday 11 am to 4pm.They will also be in Midleton on the 24th.

Its a great deal so theres no excuse:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Do have any links to info on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

no but it is on DAWG and cork animal care society facebook pages if that is any good to you..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

Its all on the maxi zoo website just checked and they will be in Naas doing it on the 23rd October.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Late posting this but i hope people will make use of it

the Dublin SPCA are delighted to play a part in keeping families and their pets united while supporting the work we do for less fortunate animals.

As part of our nationwide campaign of promoting responsible pet ownership,The Dublin SPCA in association with Maxi Zoo Pet Stores will be offering microchipping at the significantly reduced rate of just €12

Locations,dates and times below.

Maxi Zoo Finglas 13th August 12pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Tallaght 27th August 12pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Ballincollig 9th September 11pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Douglas 10th September 11pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Middelton 24th September 11pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Limerick 25th September 11pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Longford 8th October 12pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Maynooth 22nd October 12pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Naas 23rd October 12pm to 4pm

Maxi Zoo Bray 5th November 12pm to 4pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Merged the 2 threads together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Fair play to the DSPCA, they setup a mobile unit outside Douglas Shopping Centre today, and invited everyone along to get their dog Microchipped for the paltry sum of 12 Euro. Huge crowd turned up and they got through everyone quickly. Great atmosphere there too with all the dogs.

Thanks to everyone in the DSPCA, great peace of mind in case my girl ever goes missing in the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Owen merged your post with this as we already had a thread on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

For the saving I would go down but I'm in Donegal and the nearest one is like 4 hours away, would it be worth the 30e petrol? How many dogs can you do at one???

Advertisement