Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Comedy store featuring jon dore , tonight saturday10/09/11 (moore park sydney)

Options
  • 10-09-2011 6:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

I have 12 spare tickets for the Comedy Store at Moore park sydney for tonight only , i had planned to bring some friends but circumstances have changed and we cant go so i have 12 spare tickets, please only take them if you are definately gonna go as i dont want to waste them. they are in .pdf format that i will email to you and you can print them off.
    I cant seperate them into single tickets as the adobe program wont let me modify the pdf so i will have to email whoever wants them all 12 tickets together in the one pdf.
    REGARDS,

dave

pm me your email address and let me know how many you are gonna take so i can send the others to anyone else that wants them.

Advertisement