Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I repeat the year ?

• 10-09-2011 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey i'm wondering can anyone help me here it would be really appriciated !

Basically I failed two of my repeats in august so I've to repeat those modules next year and it's going to cost around a grand roughly , but my question is how do I register to repeat ?
    I can't find anything online and haven't the registration dates for first years already closed !
    Naturally i'd go into the admissions office but i'm out of the country untill the 20th :/
    Thanks again , i'd really appriciate the help !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Sorry to hear you failed your two repeats. I think you're automatically registered to repeat the modules you failed.

You can ring the Admissions Office on 353 21 490 3571 (that number should work from abroad) or email them at admissions@ucc.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Ahhhh tbh it was my own fault never appriciated how much study actually has to be done for college untill now !
    Thanks thats good to know ! So basically I get reregistered automatically and all I have to do is pay ! Cheers for that really appriciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Ahhhh tbh it was my own fault never appriciated how much study actually has to be done for college untill now !
    Thanks thats good to know ! So basically I get reregistered automatically and all I have to do is pay ! Cheers for that really appriciate it.

You're welcome, but I said I *think* you're automatically registered to repeat the modules you failed. I would check with others first if I were you, starting with the Admissions Office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hey i'm wondering can anyone help me here it would be really appriciated !

Basically I failed two of my repeats in august so I've to repeat those modules next year and it's going to cost around a grand roughly , but my question is how do I register to repeat ?
    I can't find anything online and haven't the registration dates for first years already closed !
    Naturally i'd go into the admissions office but i'm out of the country untill the 20th :/
    Thanks again , i'd really appriciate the help !

Just ring them. Possible if even out of country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭Nervosa

Hi guys, I failed two modules last year and decided not to repeat them for 2010-11. After reading this thread I decided to go to the SU. I spoke with Kat and was registered for the two failed modules the next day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement