Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Night Astro (boals goals 7pm)

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

4 a side is a disaster!! I'm still at work here but will try for 2 somewhere. Has every other possible been tried? Goin from 12 the last nite to this is mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

ive tried all day, the 3 boys i brought last week train with there team on a thursday ... ill keep trying though

right whats happening lads the KO is only 40 mins away so is this on or off???

right i have my plus one texting me here he needs to know so he can leave for lift.. so i will cancel it now then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Lets just go with 8 then sure, I cant get anyone else.

• Advertisement

its too late now my plus one had to know ages ago to leave to come into town for a lift...

anyway im gonna stop organisning thursdays now.. i told the lad who wanted to start a game on thursdays that he would have to do it himself and somehow i ended up with the reponsibility again...

Anyways ill keep organisning the tuesdays.. if anyone else wants to book thursdays then feel free & i will play most weeks

, as far as im aware there is plenty of slots available on a thursday

KO was meant to be at 7pm.. but iwas to ring up & re-book it after missing the last two weeks.. i cant get my plus one now & as far as i know Quinn1888 is in the same boat as i think he was taking his plus one from work.

Im not cancelling it im just not re-booking any slots for here for a Thursday if your up for doing it i will play every week & take down the bibs too... i just dont want the hassle of having to book it & cancel it etc .. Tuesday is enough for me every week

Advertisement