Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky offers? - signing up today

Options
  • 10-09-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Signing up to sky again today as a new customer.
    Just wondering if any has any codes or offers they can share with me.

Cheers :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

http://www.fatcheese.ie/utilities/digital-tv/

Fat cheese have a money back offer running at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

+1 for fatcheese!

You'll get the money (€67.50 or €130 depending on what you are signing up for) paid into your bank or Paypal account once it clears.

Handy for Xmas! :)

If you know anyone already on Fatcheese, you could ask them to send you a link to join up. Just to squeeze the last value out of the deal! :)

Might be a way to thank the previous poster for posting about the offer if he has an account? (It's only a euro, but it costs you nothing and you get the very same deal).

If not, I will oblige! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

HI,

If somebody would like to refer a friend, me, to Fatcheese, PM me for my e-mail address.

joebre

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Doodlebug wrote: »
    +1 for fatcheese!

You'll get the money (€67.50 or €130 depending on what you are signing up for) paid into your bank or Paypal account once it clears.

Handy for Xmas! :)

If you know anyone already on Fatcheese, you could ask them to send you a link to join up. Just to squeeze the last value out of the deal! :)

Might be a way to thank the previous poster for posting about the offer if he has an account? (It's only a euro, but it costs you nothing and you get the very same deal).

If not, I will oblige! ;)

Can I still do refer a friend using this offer?

Will pm you my email if you want to send me an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

joebre wrote: »
    HI,

If somebody would like to refer a friend, me, to Fatcheese, PM me for my e-mail address.

joebre

Likewise

• Advertisement
Advertisement