Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dignity vs. money?

Options
  • 10-09-2011 11:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

How far would you go for €€€€€€€€€ ?, reminded of a certain girl....took offense when asked: would you get your boobs out for 50 grand?, she was :eek: - no way!

Then asked: what if was 500 grand, a smirk slowly came across her face and she replied....definately!

Interesting isin't it?...morality/dignity/principles etc.

Do we all have a price?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

id wip my cock out for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Get your moobs out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

What is this, 'dignity', you speak of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Yep but my problem is most can afford it, my dignity is cheap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Don't get hooked up on the sexual angle, it was just an example......it's more a question how what you'd do for money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

How far would you go for €€€€€€€€€ ?, reminded of a certain girl....took offense when asked: would you get your boobs out for 50 grand?, she was :eek: - no way!

Frigid bitch..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

reminded of a certain girl....took offense when asked: would you get your boobs out for 50 grand?, she was :eek: - no way!

WHAT? I'd consider cutting a finger off for 50k never mind getting tits out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"Would you sleep with me for a million euro?"
    - Yes
    "Well, would you sleep with me for five euro?"
    - Certainly not! Just what kind of woman do you think I am?
    "Madam, we've already established what you are. Now we're just haggling over the price."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

leonidas83 wrote: »

Anything that's going that cheap is not worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Showing titties is undignified? What about all them wimmin that breast feed in public. I'd give them 50K to keep them under wraps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Here's one. Would I invade a country and kill its innocent people for cheaper oil (or even support such actions) as like whats happening in Libya?

NAH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I've neither after a night out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PennyLane88

Id get mine out for 50 grand, no problem, 50 grand to see a pair? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Buy me a pint and I'll be your circus monkey for the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Obelisk wrote: »
    Here's one. Would I invade a country and kill its innocent people for cheaper oil (or even support such actions) as like whats happening in Libya?

NAH.

But if someone offered you 500k to support it, lets say on the news for 10 seconds saying "I'm glad someone is fighting this war on terror, wherever they are they should be rooted out no matter what the cost".

All your morals sold for 500k. Publicly supporting a war which you think is nothing more than murdering innocents for profit.

I'd take the money, very few people wouldnt. And thats no different than a woman flashing her tits for a few quid either. Everyone has a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

make sure you get a good price for your dignity, your integrity or your reputation

cos once its gone, its gone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'd choose dignity, wouldn't do anything for money if it was demeaning and loosing my dignity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I'd done the knee pads and head to the docks for money at this stage...........

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Don1 wrote: »
    I'd done the knee pads and head to the docks for money at this stage...........
    Be warned, that's Tar's territory and she gets quite territorial about it!

That said, if there's a ship in from a long cruise, she might be prepared to pass the smaller ones along ...

Then asked: what if was 500 grand, a smirk slowly came across her face and she replied....definately!

Interesting isin't it?...morality/dignity/principles etc.

Do we all have a price?
    That's what I like about Tar, no fecking BS like that, she'll whip everything out just for the smell of some co ... tton candy! >_>
    leonidas83 wrote: »
    Five, you say?

Don!

/beckons

I think you're up, dude.

Leonidas may be as well, with a bit of luck ...

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    "Would you sleep with me for a million euro?"
    - Yes
    "Well, would you sleep with me for five euro?"
    - Certainly not! Just what kind of woman do you think I am?
    "Madam, we've already established what you are. Now we're just haggling over the price."

truly superb!!! Wouldnt be easily corrupted..would have to be able to live with myself like :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement