Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes Websites!!!!

• 10-09-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone know of any free websites for notes.
    I do English, Maths, French, Biology, History and Business
    All higher...... :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make your own - you will remember much more by doing it.

Using someone else's notes is a waste of time. The whole idea is that YOU make them as aids for YOU to remember things. You can't know what someone else knew or didn't know in advance of making their own notes.

Amazes me that some people are gullible enough to pay others for 'notes' when they would be much better off making their own for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I used these for business and found them to be very good. Like Spurious said though, make your own notes. I only used those ones as a revision aid after learning from my own notes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

I used these for business and found them to be very good. Like Spurious said though, make your own notes. I only used those ones as a revision aid after learning from my own notes.

wow! there really decent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Neodymium

Physics, Chemistry and Biology notes at StudyScience.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Whatever about free notes, free classes available on the Eircom subsidary website Examvillage, attended a few last year and loved their approach. Very handy not having to leave the house too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

http://www.myphysicsteacher.co.uk/ is a very handy one for physics, best thing there is besides your actual teacher

http://www.khanacademy.org/ is also very good for physics and bio and sometimes maths

Advertisement