Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Rescue-Is there a single one that is actually on top

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Why not start your own rescue if you are so sure it's so easy to do a better job?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

seanaway wrote: »
    My reason again for raising this is to ask those running centres to PLEASE stop and take stock of HOW your time is spent.

Grabbing dogs off the street is no use if you are too short of time to find new owners.
    J

Well I think it'd be a huge shame if you came on here to bitch about rescues not having time to market their 'business' properly and not do something to help them stream line their PR/website. Do you not think the very rescues you were giving out about might genuinely benefit from someone willing to keep a website up to date??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Well I think it'd be a huge shame if you came on here to bitch about rescues not having time to market their 'business' properly and not do something to help them stream line their PR/website. Do you not think the very rescues you were giving out about might genuinely benefit from someone willing to keep a website up to date??

Sorry it's been a long time since I looked at this thread. I'm afraid I've realised that no matter how many objective points I make, there will always be those who become emotive and therefore simply cannot or will not take the points made for what they are: good business advice.

I *HAVE* done something to help streamline their business/rescue - I've given practical, objective, valuable input based on experience.

Why in the world would I then do what some do and go running about like a headless chicken offering them hands on work when they can't/won't even listen to the advice???

Advertisement