Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables in SISweb usually accurate?

Options
  • 10-09-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all
    I'm a new postgrad and I'll be starting my taught modules on Monday.
    I seem to be registered correctly to my modules but the timetable looks all over the place and doesn't match the general one on the School of Mathematical Sciences T and L page. Also one set of lectures is completely missing, although the labs for that module are there and I don't know when they are as they are a COMP module and I can't find the general timetable for that.

Is this a common feature of the online timetable and should I not worry, or should I try and get it fixed. It didn't show up till after Close of Business Friday,
    so I don't have much time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

The time table was accurate for me, but I was undergrad.

If you're registered to all your modules and labs then it should be accurate.

In SISweb you can view by week. I found the timetable messy on the main page, but week view is very handy, especially for tutorial cycles (bi weekly).

Its in information for students.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Not all my classes have showed up on my timetable, but I know I'm registered for them as I'm getting emails for the class. I think it's possible that the timetables are completely accurate for us postgrads!

Advertisement