Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to balbriggan nitelink

Options
  • 10-09-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I'm thinking if getting the nitelink home tonight from the city centre.I know buseireann Run a service but I'll be leaving town at half 1 and I don't want to hang around until 3.30am.

Has anyone got the 33n nitelink home.How long doest it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/33n-Revised-Times/

I'd imagine much the same time the last 33 would take - 60/70 minutes.

You'll have to get the 33n at 02:00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

groomek wrote: »
    I'm thinking if getting the nitelink home tonight from the city centre.I know buseireann Run a service but I'll be leaving town at half 1 and I don't want to hang around until 3.30am.

Has anyone got the 33n nitelink home.How long doest it take?

Class, didn't know it went to Balbriggan thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Class, didn't know it went to Balbriggan thanks!

It only goes as far as the Combined Clubs so if you're going to the North of the town then be prepared for a further trek. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

Got the bus at 2am on Sunday morning.last stop was at the church and it took 1 hour 10 min.

It's a horrible journey

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/33n-Revised-Times/

I'd imagine much the same time the last 33 would take - 60/70 minutes.

You'll have to get the 33n at 02:00
    Got the bus at 2am on Sunday morning.last stop was at the church and it took 1 hour 10 min.

It's a horrible journey

Get in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

It's a horrible journey

Maybe so but its €5 to get home 20 miles from city centre at 2 am - not bad really. I find the fact that it finishes at the church a pain alright - the 101 is much better.

A little booze induced snooze helps pass the journey too I find;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

wow sierra wrote: »
    Maybe so but its €5 to get home 20 miles from city centre at 2 am - not bad really. I find the fact that it finishes at the church a pain alright - the 101 is much better.

A little booze induced snooze helps pass the journey too I find;);)

Normaly I'd sleep well on the buseireann niterider but the cie busses aren't very comfortable.I did fall asleep for the last 30 min only to realize I had a 20 min walk to get home.

I suppose I can't expect much more for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

It's a horrible journey

After a night on the beer, my bladder wouldn't have endurance for that kind of duration on a bumpy bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭easygoing39

neither would mine,for me it would be a trip to hell.........with legs crossed!!! LOL

LOL

• Advertisement
Advertisement