Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths for 2012?

• 10-09-2011 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

I'm in Leaving Cert atm so I'll be doing the new project maths or whatever next year. I'm doing ordinary, and my friend gave me her revise wises for paper 1/2 for pass maths and I'm just wondering are they useless to me or is only a bit of the course changed? I don't really understand what project maths is really..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

SeanMadd wrote: »
    I'm in Leaving Cert atm so I'll be doing the new project maths or whatever next year. I'm doing ordinary, and my friend gave me her revise wises for paper 1/2 for pass maths and I'm just wondering are they useless to me or is only a bit of the course changed? I don't really understand what project maths is really..

paper 1 is the same

Vectors is gone on paper two

thats all i know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Paper 1 is the exact same.
    Paper 2 is changed:
    Q1 is still the same (perimeter, area and volume)
    All the other Qs are changed around to "project maths" style Qs (statistics, probability, coordinate geometry, geometry, trigonometry).
    Sample Paper 2s for the 2012 LC come out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 stressedleaver

paper one is the exact same! all papers goin as far back as 1970 whatever are examples you can use to study

Advertisement