Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External door handle

• 10-09-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I am looking for an external door handle with non rust screws.

I have asked in a number of hardware shops and they have all said there are no door handles specifically made for external use. Does anyone know if this is correct?? :confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to DIY. You should get better help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭SaKuRa

You have a lot of options,depending on what finish/appearance you want:
    Stainless steel handles with matching fixing screws,Brass that has a PVD finish,Satin or Polished chrome on a brass base,unlaquered bronze,etc all pretty much available here in Ireland.

If you let me know what type of lock or locking system you have on the door,I can point you in the right direction,e.g,5 lever lock,3 point locking,etc

Advertisement