Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Cellar - Rumours

Options
  • 10-09-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I've heard rumours that the Sound Cellar on Nassau street sometimes sells second-hand tickets for sold out concerts.

Does anyone know if this is true? I ask because I'm looking to buy my mum tickets for a sold out concert as a birthday present.

Otherwise would it be possible to give them my number so they can call me if a ticket for my requested sold out gig does turn up.

(Note to Mods : this is not a ticket request thread, hence why I haven't specified the concert in question)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

karaokeman wrote: »
    I've heard rumours that the Sound Cellar on Nassau street sometimes sells second-hand tickets for sold out concerts.

Does anyone know if this is true? I ask because I'm looking to buy my mum tickets for a sold out concert as a birthday present.

Otherwise would it be possible to give them my number so they can call me if a ticket for my requested sold out gig does turn up.

(Note to Mods : this is not a ticket request thread, hence why I haven't specified the concert in question)

I don't think they do second hand tickets, they are seperate to ticketmaster so if it says sold out on ticketmaster, Tommy still could have some in soundcellar.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

karaokeman wrote: »

Does anyone know if this is true?
    Why don't you contact them directly and find out straight from the horse's mouth?

Advertisement