Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Grinds in Drogheda

Options
  • 10-09-2011 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,

I'm looking for an Italian teacher in Drogheda, need someone to help me get to business level written & spoken, I used to be pretty good but very, very out of practice.

pm me if interested or know anyone suitable. thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sborza

rosie26 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi rosie. My name is sabrina BorZa and I teach both French and Italian in Drogheda. I am of Italian origins and also have a degree in both languages from trinity college. If u are still interested in lessons u can call Borzalino restaurant on 041 9845444 anytime from 5 and ask for me or u can go onto our facebook page and I can contact u through fb. A presto :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sborza

rosie26 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for an Italian teacher in Drogheda, need someone to help me get to business level written & spoken, I used to be pretty good but very, very out of practice.

pm me if interested or know anyone suitable. thanks a mil
    Hi I wrote under this post. Not sure how this whole thing works as I am new to it but if u are still interested u can contact me,sabrina on 041 9845445. It's the number of Borzalino restaurant. U will usually find me there anytime from 5 except on Tuesdays. Ciao :)

Advertisement