Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have UPC 50Mb or 100Mb broadband in Crumlin?

• 10-09-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Got onto UPC the other day asking about moving to the 50Mb broadband package but was told it's not available in my location.

Does anyone in the Crumlin or D12 area have the 50Mb or 100Mb package? If so, did it become enabled recently?

Just wondering are they still rolling out upgrades to the area or should I just settle for the 20Mb and be happy with what I can get.....

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

Bump this up as I also need to know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I don't really understand the question?

If you were onto UPC and they told you it wasn't available, Shouldn't that clear it up for you.

You should get a letter in the door once its available.

Or.... You could just look out just under your roof and see if there is new cabling there. If they are close to finishing the upgrade, Then the new cable should already be there.

They also send out letters to let you know they are upgrading the estate. They normally have a timeline for when it will be finished aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

My question was does anyone have broadband in Crumlin. I asked as I wanted to know did some areas have it and not others (my area doesn't) which if they did, would lead me to believe that the fibre was being rolled out to the areas of Crumlin that didn't have it.

Customer support knew nothing.

Now it just so happens that UPC have been digging up the roads around the Bangor Road area for the last two weeks. There is a sign up beside the works stating that fibre broadband was coming to the area.

Advertisement