Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

browning silver semi auto

Options
  • 10-09-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

hi all,i was looking at one of these today (used) has anyone got one of these or any info on them? whats your opinion on them? thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

jay.b wrote: »
    hi all,i was looking at one of these today (used) has anyone got one of these or any info on them? whats your opinion on them? thanks in advance.

ANY browning I ever handled was top quality.

Neighbour has a browning semi auto that is over 50 years old and still runs like a train.

The thing I hate about them is they do not make Leftie or Ambi versions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

Believe you can't go wrong with Browning. They developed the first auto shotgun. 100 odd years ago and have pretty much led the way since.

These look nice.

Have what is essentially the grandfather of these, a 1980's B80, bought used about 18 years ago.
    Has shot everything from light bird shot to heavy goose loads (lead & steel) to buckshot, no problems and has "never" once had a jam.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi my last shot gut was a silver had it for 6 years with no problems at all, liked it that much went the extra mile a traded it in for the gold 6 months ago. My advice is go for it

Advertisement