Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry picking in the Phoenix park...

Options
  • 10-09-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone got any suggestions fo a good spot to go blackberry picking in the Phoenix park?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ditzylaurz

Did you find somewhere in the end? I want to go blackberry picking but have no idea where to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ladyrage

ditzylaurz wrote: »
    Did you find somewhere in the end? I want to go blackberry picking but have no idea where to go!

Not yet! Heading there for a look later today... Will report back findings!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dareden

Anywhere else around Dublin you can go blackberry picking?

What a great way to enjoy the Autumn and try and forget about the cold winter ahead.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Anywhere in the foothills of the Dublin mountains was/is a good bet, Stackstown and Bohernabreena Reservoir are two good locations (probably all gone by now) but it has been a good year for blackberries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Anywhere thats good for mushroom gathering?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Ladyrage wrote: »
    Anyone got any suggestions fo a good spot to go blackberry picking in the Phoenix park?

I dunno, but I'm hearing that O'Connoll Street is good for picking up iPhones!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I did the cliff walk in Howth today and the trail is full of blackberries. Expecially closer to the lighthouse. I was nibbling a few along the way - they were tasty!

Advertisement