Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANY Airsoft Sniper rifle wanted

Options
  • 10-09-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hey guys now before i get into anything i just have to say this
    Im not sure if im breaking any rules but i am looking for ANY working airsoft sniper but im 15 and havnt got a job nor means of getting money but i do have some items for trade.Below
    ....Remote controlled Professional Racing boat with controller
    .....Xbox 360 modded controller with 3 modes [Rate of fire hack]
    ......Normal xbox 360 controller
    .....Left 4 dead 2 on Xbox 360 [Like 3 marks but works perfectly]
    ......Night Vision Web cam with all wires and disk in box never used
    If Anybody/mods want me to take this down i will no problem its just that adverts.ie wont let me post this at all Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hey guys now before i get into anything i just have to say this
    Im not sure if im breaking any rules but i am looking for ANY working airsoft sniper but im 15 and havnt got a job nor means of getting money but i do

Im afraid if your only 15 this part of the charter come's into effect.
    6. Age restriction
    Any user who wishes to buy or sell any RIF must not be under the age of 16 years at the time of posting.
    As per Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009;
    Quote:
    9D.—
    (2) On and after the date of commencement of section 40 of the Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 it is an offence for a person to sell a realistic imitation firearm to a person under the age of 16 years.

Please feel free to participate in other area's of the forum however we will need to remove access for the moment to airsoft adverts.

When you become 16 years of age we can reinstate the access to airsoft adverts.

Andy_g

Airsoft Mod Team

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement