Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Umberto Eco - The Prague Cemetery

Options
  • 10-09-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has read this, and would like to share their thoughts/impressions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

You mean has anyone read it in Italian, it's not available in English yet unless someone has a proof. I'm intrigued though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭scriba

hatful wrote: »
    You mean has anyone read it in Italian, it's not available in English yet unless someone has a proof. I'm intrigued though.

:o

Yup, I misread a page which I thought said it had been released earlier this year in translation. The perplexing lack of coverage should have been an indicator though! Still looking forward to it, though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I have read 3 Eco novels and loved every one. One of the great intellectuals of our age. Once I'm finished with George R.R. Martin I'm going to go through the rest of his books.

Advertisement