Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Bus question

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm not fully sure really, but from just looking at the timetable, it seems to be just routes with a B or an A on top of them that do not pick up at the UCD slip roads (see the note under the timetable). And there's only one or two in each direction with this restriction.

But I could be wrong, I've never actually gotten this bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Ah yes didn't notice the note there. It's seems it does stop/pick up so.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yes! It does! One of my housemates lives in Wexford and says he gets the 2 bus when he is going home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Yes! It does! One of my housemates lives in Wexford and says he gets the 2 bus when he is going home! :)

Yeah I got it home yesterday. Though apparently the normal bus broke down so it was 20 minutes late. :/

Advertisement