Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self teaching economics in one year?

• 10-09-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Ok, so I have decided to teach myself Economics, as I need the extra honours subject to make up points.

What are the chances of me getting an anyway decent mark? I already do business and home economics at higher level if they help.

Does anyone have any tips or any advice they could give?
    I would great appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

1) Somehow get your hands on the Institute economics notes (I went from C2 to A1 with their help)

2) Get cracking on the past papers, ad nauseam, seriously the paper hasn't really changed in 20 years use the marking schemes and start on the past questions!

3) Rapid Revision Economics wouldn't be a bad investment if you're having trouble getting item 1.

I know what I've typed sounds really gimmicky but seriously I went from C2 to A1 it's doable just study the subject every day based on the past papers and you'll do grand

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

No, it's great, any help or advice I can get is greatly appeciated! Thank you I'll defo check those out. :)

Advertisement