Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for lap top advice , Total war series !

Options
  • 10-09-2011 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey looking for a bit of advice here i'm currently looking for a new lap top for going back to college and I would like people to advise me on which one to get ! I've roughly 400-600 to spend !
    Basically i'd like to play Empire :total war/Napoleon : Total war with out any problems , I couldnt give a toss about shogun 2 ,i've got that on the desk top but it doesn't interest me in the slightest
    So if anybody runs Empire on their laptop could you please leave the Brand and Model below and how you find it and on which graphics level :) Cheers

Btw I wont be using it for any other games i'm more than happy with the 360 for those !
    Thanks again

Comments

Advertisement