Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Opinion' thread.

Options
  • 10-09-2011 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering if I could make a thread in the 'Airsoft' forum asking people what their opinion is on a certain airsoft brand/company?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the Airsoft mods first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Michael Devers

I did and one of the mods said he'll defer with the other mods but he suggested me to post in the help desk or the dispute resolution.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Were you banned or infracted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Michael Devers

Yes actually, but not on this account.

I was thinking of not using this account or even closing it because I'm using my real name, so I decided to make a new account called 'Kalima' (I switched my main email to that account) but I made a thread which a mod thought it was advertising so I couldn't complain there, which the thread was closed by the mod and the account was for some reason banned by an admin (The admin never sent me a massage saying why).

I then realised that I wanted the username 'K.A.L.I.M.A' (Which I have on Airsoft Ireland.com), so while I had the account, I logged onto 'Kalima', I made a thread to see if anyone could switch my main email onto 'K.A.L.I.M.A' from the banned account, but a admin then banned that account and then he said that there would be no point switching the emails around since the accounts were banned... yes... he banned the new account I just made, I also think that the admin was giving me some cheek as well, so I'd like to make a complaint about that. Here is the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056380373

So you're a re-reg to avoid a siteban. We can close this thread then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Please note that given your previous posting history under the other accounts, if you start a thread asking for opinions on the company that you advertised and were sitebanned for, I will permanently siteban this account as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement