Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tattoo

Options
  • 11-09-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey
    I'm getting a tattoo but never realised how hard it was to think of one. I want one wit a meaning of my mam she passed away last year suddenly. I don't want anyone only me knowing the actual meaning. She loved bingo and shopping but can't really think of anything wit shopping so bingo is my idea now. It's on my foot or ankle I want it and nothing too big. If anyone has ne ideas I would love to here em
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. The first idea that came to my head was maybe getting her date of birth made up by the bingo ball numbers or something like that? It might be worth while chatting to your tattoo artist before the tattoo and ask the artist to go through a few ideas with you... Good luck with the tattoo anyway.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

That's the same as me.. My mams dead and I'd love to geT a tatto on my ankle to remember her. She loved roses for sentimental reasons so I want that, I just need to get the guts to do it! I have a feeling it'll be a painful place :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mollin.sox

Thanks guys that's a really Gud idea wit date of birth x thanks

Advertisement