Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber: Love or Hate?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Why do people hate JB? I really don't get it. he has some unreal songs and i think with his new voice is gonna be very good(next to you with chris brown is a serious tune)

are people just jealous of him? lets face it the lad is very good looking, say he pulls so much. and old girls you jealous he wouldn't look at you?

JB a lej? 2 votes

Yeauhhhh
    0% 0 votes
    Nahhh
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Despise, absolutely despise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jb4ever

why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Well going by your username, and calling him a "lej" with some "serious tunes" I can't see any convincing coming out of this but still..

..In my eyes he's nothing but the next auto-tuned manufactured pop "sensation". Getting millions of views on Youtube is no measure of talent imo. It's too late to bother trying to explain it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Lets be fair here. He's ****e.
    It the way he's marketed is why people dont like him.
    People aren't jealous of him. People don't hate Slash, and he gets any women he wants.
    People don't respect him because he's bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Its jealousy OP, plain and simple.

• Advertisement

Also he should have come and gone by now but he's still here.
    Like those Jewwards. I'm sick of seeing them on the TV, and newspaper.
    The joke is over at this stage. Let's make talentless people famous. It's been done to death now, everyone needs to cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

You're either 9, stupid, or a troll if you like Justin Beiber. In any of those cases, you're not wanted on the internet, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Hating Bieber is so mainstream these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Never listened to him but I'm fairly sure he doesn't do metal so I probably wouldn't like his music.
    I find people on YouTube etc that mention bieber on every video going , more annoying than some kid making tonnes of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Believe it or not I have never heard his music but just seen his hair everywhere on my young nephews. Not a sight to behold. Surely they will get sense soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Based on this, I have a feeling the the thread starter didn't create this thread with the intention of creating a deep, thought-provoking discussion on Justin Bieber's music. Frankly I died a little inside when I saw the word "lej".

I'm locking this thread, Music mods feel free to re-open if you're more convinced of the thread's merits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement