Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another sky question

Options
  • 11-09-2011 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭

hey guys i know there are a few out there but they seem to mostly deal with putting friends accounts onto their xbox.

My question is it it possible to get sky onto the xbox without an existing account. Like just sign up for sky player and if so can someone link to were it would explain how cause i can't find anything. I know I saw posts that had links to sites selling codes for this but the links seem to be old ones. Is it still possible to get these codes and where is best to buy. thanks

On another note my mate has his dads old account linked to his xbox. would it be possible for him to swap over to his own account seen as he has moved out of home and has his own acc now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

ok so i have sky go will work on xbox but is 55 euro a month the standard price. are there better deals out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

gufc21 wrote: »
    ok so i have sky go will work on xbox but is 55 euro a month the standard price. are there better deals out there?

Well you answered one of your own questions there. The service is free however, if you know a sky subscriber (as i am assuming you have not got sky from your post) you can set up on their account for free.

You need to set up a profile using their details (account number, dob, viewing card number etc) on www.sky.com and you download the sky player from xbox live, input the details and you are set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

You can order sky go in the same way you order sky by choosing your packages (at least that's how it worked for me when I set up mine a few months ago).
    I was on €18 a month but that didn't include movies or sport. They raised it to €20 when Sky Go was launched so I just decided to spend an extra €5 euro to get sky instaled with a skyplus hd box :)

Advertisement