Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help Guys!

• 11-09-2011 8:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭

So the thing I want is to get a good education (good job and well paid) I know this sounds kind a crazy spontaneous.
    Yeah this year 6th year I made the decision to study hard and go to the college - do things that will make my future happy. I'm good at -Technical Graphics , ok in geography business and maths !! So I just want to find the right college and course for me I was thinking The Engineer [computer engineer] ( what do u think about that?) qualifax.ie is good for searching the right thing but I dont know how to use it frown.gif .. Im expecting to get 320 points in Leaving cert ... Maybe there are some websites which help u to get ready fo Leaving Cert ..Which wud be a good choice for me I realy dont know how to do a perfect decision that I don't regret what I have done later..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭sdiff

You could try the Common Entry Into Engineering in DCU which required 305 points in 2010 as well as a HC3 in mathematics

Advertisement