Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smellies

Options
  • 11-09-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Can anybody recommend a decent (men's) spray on anti perspirant brands in Oz? :D Rexona to me looks like it has pretty much a monopoly in Coles and Woolies? It looks like a knock off of the 'Sure' stuff we get back home and it's just as crap :rolleyes:

I used RightGuard Xtreme (sp) at home with no complaints but cant see it anywhere in Perth? The can I brought with me in Asia proved that it works in 35 degrees but anything i bought afterwards was pants in comparison

I work in an office and with the weather hotting up soon i dont want to dealing with sweat patches when i arrive in the mornings. What does everybody else do to stay cool?

Thanks for any replies and sorry it its an off the wall thread :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Aeroguard for the win.

teehee

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

tezzy_v2 wrote: »
    Can anybody recommend a decent (men's) spray on anti perspirant brands in Oz? :D Rexona to me looks like it has pretty much a monopoly in Coles and Woolies? It looks like a knock off of the 'Sure' stuff we get back home and it's just as crap :rolleyes:

Rexona is the same product as sure, its just a different name, not a knock off.
    I use nivea for men, the 48hour one is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

Mellor wrote: »

+1, that new Nivea one that doesn't shtain your clothes white, its good stuff.

Rexona is muck, doesn't do much apart from destroy clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Nosca is ok but its a small step down from oc spray.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

Nivea sport is pretty good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Mellor wrote: »

I get that for mr. sudzs. He smells great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 agile

I usually use Mennen Speed Stick antiperspirants, ones from their cheaper line - they don't leave white residue on clothes at all. What's interesting, the more expensive line of antiperspirants by Mennen is not as good in this aspect.

Advertisement