Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timetable, calender

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Your link links us to our own timetable - could you post a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Studunne

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_SM_WEB_ENR_CAL.SHOW?p_calendar_mode=VIEW

[IMG]C:\Users\stuart\Pictures\Capture 4.PNG[/IMG]

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No, that's still not working - you can't link directly to SIS.

Open up your timetable, press 'Prt Screen' on your keyboard, open up MS Paint or equivalent and paste the image in, save it as a .jpg, then use a website like www.imageshack.us to upload it to the internet, and post a link here.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

Tomorrow is Week 1 so looks like you're free at 12 & 1 :)

• Advertisement

I think WRK means Workshop which is a small group / tutorial. If you look at the module details for SCI10010 you'll see it's offered at Monday from 1-3 and Wednesday 1-2.

However, on Monday, the workshop is only from Week 2 onwards, so your first encounter with SCI10010 will be the Lecture on Wednesday, and the lecturer will explain where to go and what to do for the Monday workshops. At least that's how I think it will work.

Your Tuesdays and Thursdays look beautiful :P

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Studunne wrote: »
    https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_SM_WEB_ENR_CAL.SHOW?p_calendar_mode=VIEWHello all
    I am starting ucd tomorrow and im not too sure about my timetabe
    W_SM_WEB_ENR_CAL.SHOW?p_calendar_mode=VIEW

On monday at 1 and 2 o clock im not certain of what i have to do !!!!

Any advice would be great ! :)

Regards
    confused ucd student

That timetable doesn't yet include your labs btw.

Looks like you're going to be in the hub every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

Haha I just looked this up cause I have the same problem - im in ur course bud - and my timetable is eactly the same tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

You're taking introductory maths and the algebra one in the same semester?
    My peer mentor said that's *really* not a good idea and said anybody who's like that should delay the algebra one until stage 2 (next year).
    Just some advice I thought I'd pass on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 redvelvet

woooo 5 classes straight. hardcore.

it seems you're free at 1 since it doesn't start until next week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Your Mondays and Wednesdays look like hell. I have difficulty with 3 classes in a row. 6 in a row is crazy. When will you eat?

Thanks all for your help :D

Yeah wednesdays and mondays look like hell alright , im not too sure how i will get lunch !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

._. wrote: »
    You're taking introductory maths and the algebra one in the same semester?
    My peer mentor said that's *really* not a good idea and said anybody who's like that should delay the algebra one until stage 2 (next year).
    Just some advice I thought I'd pass on :D

I would get the advice of an academic before relying on a Peer Mentor.

Advertisement