Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good lawnmower deals going at the minute?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi. I'm looking to get a new lawnmower and just wondering if anywhere has good deals at the minute, being the end of the season and all...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

Hi. I'm looking to get a new lawnmower and just wondering if anywhere has good deals at the minute, being the end of the season and all...

We didn't have a "season" this year so there are no end of season sales. I've been able to leave the grass for weeks this year when normally I cut every 5-6 days to keep on top of it. Local mower repair man was saying he's got no work as people don't break mowers if they don't use them.

I think any sales might have been and gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Wait till November & compare local prices with those on ebay uk.

I bought a new Honda last year for less than half the price that a Galway dealer was selling it for even allowing for postage from England.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeanoCeltic

Thanks guys.

Woddies are giving discounts on the Pro Lawn models. Does anyone know if these are any good? They seem to use the same 190cc Briggs & Stratton motors as the McCollough mowers :confused:

http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/shopping.aspx?loc=C&catid=102.10.1&sort=0&sdir=asc&pg=1

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeanoCeltic

Advertisement