Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Forum

Options
  • 11-09-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

Banned for personal abuse.

I posted that Conor O'Shea (pundit on RTE) is a dickhead.

Now, unless I'm mistaken, at the time of posting, Conor O'Shea was in RTE studios providing his expert analysis on the Ireland VS USA world cup match.

It is therefore impossible that I personally abused Conor O'Shea.

Banned immediately by Ruggie Bear for two weeks.

PM'd Ruggie Bear and stated that a warning would have sufficed and that I felt the ban was an over reaction.

Response was instruction to read the charter - which is down at the moment and not opening.

I responded again, albeit laced with sarcastic thanks and appreciation for Ruggie Bear's response and upholding of the ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Here you go:
    Abuse of players and/or Pundits and Commentators will result in bans/infractions. Calling players and/or Pundits and Commentators derogatory names is not tolerated on this rugby forum.

Seems pretty straightforward. Ban upheld.

Advertisement