Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New - UK Tour Announced

Options
  • 11-09-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

So for the first time in aaaaaaaaaages Brand New are coming to the UK (Sadly no Irish dates though)

8th February 2012 - Bristol
    9th February - Manchester
    10th February - Southampton
    11th February - London
    14th February - Glasgow
    15th February - Birmingham
    16th February - Newcastle
    17th February - Cardiff

Haven't a clue which one to go for. Bristol's handy in terms of flights but I'd say the longest sets will be at London and Cardiff!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭parabol

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So excited. Think I'm gonna head to the London one, just cause its on a Saturday. So it works out well with college. And there's feck all to do in Cardiff.

Can't wait. Apparently there currently writing a new album too. I hope it's not another 'Daisy'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are they not gonna play Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

parabol wrote: »
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So excited. Think I'm gonna head to the London one, just cause its on a Saturday. So it works out well with college. And there's feck all to do in Cardiff.

Can't wait. Apparently there currently writing a new album too. I hope it's not another 'Daisy'

Yeah, well I'll be on mid term so really doesn't matter to me! :pac:
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are they not gonna play Dublin?
    Apparently not, loadsa people asking them to on facebook but nothing in the lineup. Checked flights there though and only taxes and charges

Advertisement