Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I banned?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 1:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40

I am trying to play battlefield online but keep on getting disconnected saying to do a Internet test and it saying to retrieve my profile my Internet is working fine on my laptop so I don't know what it is. I thought it was ea so I putted forza in the xbox and then it said your profile is either banned or xbox live is not working. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Probably banned. If you genuinely didn't do anything wrong, you wouldn't have to ask the question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 dean777

The only thing that I could get banned for is I bought a used black ops game and the xbox would not recognise it. It could have been a fake other than that I did not do a thing so it is not my fault

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

I wouldn't think you're banned. It should come up saying something about you have broken the terms of agreement or something along those lines. Take it from someone who had their console banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Isn't there an option in system settings where you can test your connection to xbox live? That should say if your account or service is down. Also, maybe your modem got reset and you've got strict nat settings on by accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 RubberDuckz1la

i have a lazar burn on my disc and it will run but wen u try to get online u get disconected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Nah I doubt you're banned. Believe me, you'd know. You need to fix your LIVE connection.
    These will help.

Xbox LIVE Connection Solution wizard

Troubleshooting Xbox LIVE errors

As for the disc not being recognised, that's something going on with the disc drive. This might help for that --

Disc Drive Error Solution wizard

Advertisement