Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French bulldog - protein leaking problem

• 11-09-2011 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, 

we recently bought an 8 week old frenchie called Rèmy (now 11 wks old) but he's very sick - his little body is losing protein thru his intestines so as a result he gets violent bouts of vomiting & diarrhoea...  he's been living in the vets longer now than he's been at home with us.:( 
    No one can say 100% whats causing it or how to treat him other than wait & see if he stabilises on high nutritionn liquid food. He has been on 3 diff types of food with no joy - however his liver results are clear & he hasnt lost weight this week..

Am sick with worry at this stage. I was hoping maybe someone online might have had similar experience with their frenchie or any type of dog & offer me some advice..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Jayney, what a horrendous thing you and your dog to have to go through.
    Has the breeder any advice or comment to make?
    I hope the little fella stabilises soon, and this is just a hump!

Advertisement