Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Bundle Setup Time Length

Options
  • 11-09-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I didn't know wether to put this in Nets & Comms or Broaband because it kinda covers both.

I'm going to be ordering the UPC Bundle for Broadband, TV and Phone for €65 a month.

I want to know, how long would it take to have done between time of contacting them and time of completion?

Just curious.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

gamercfc wrote: »
    I didn't know wether to put this in Nets & Comms or Broaband because it kinda covers both.

I'm going to be ordering the UPC Bundle for Broadband, TV and Phone for €65 a month.

I want to know, how long would it take to have done between time of contacting them and time of completion?

Just curious.
    Thanks.

The maximuim you will be waiting will be about a week. That's what most people are up and running in and was that case for myself.

Advertisement