If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P50VT30

Options
  • 11-09-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Could you tell me the the exact width and height of this tv? I've checked the dimensions online and i've seen 2 different sets of info. One was just right for me, the other was slightly too big (it has to fit in my tv unit). The exact width and height is important.
    Thanks in advance.

Zak.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zak.

I don't have this model on display to physically measure it, but there are 2 sets of dimensions on the Panasonic site.

One is with the stand and the other is without :

1,202 x 768 x 335 mm - With the stand

1,202 x 733 x 50 mm - Without the stand.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi Zak.

I don't have this model on display to physically measure it, but there are 2 sets of dimensions on the Panasonic site.

One is with the stand and the other is without :

1,202 x 768 x 335 mm - With the stand

1,202 x 733 x 50 mm - Without the stand.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave.

Whathifi says it's 118cms by 75cms which will fit my unit.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/panasonic-tx-p50gt30/specs

Your dimensions won't fit my unit!!!
    Haven't seen it in any of the shops to measure exactly myself. If you find out exactly in the meantime, could you let me know? I'm interested in this tv. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zak.

These are the official measurements from Panasonic.

I would trust these before I would trust the What Hifi measurements although they don't often make mistakes like that.

Regards

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.