Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need maths but don't have it!

• 11-09-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Ok guys here's my problem.. Repeat student starting tomorrow who is taking six subjects, business, economics, ag science, home ec, french and geography. I'm dropping Irish, English, maths and art..

Thing is I've only kind of decided recently that I want to put Business with a language down as one of my options and you need a C3 in pass maths.. I got a D3, I know I barely scraped it. The course is in UL with French or Japanese.. Is there a last chance maths exam? Or any other way around it?? Any help at all is SERIOUSLY appreciated!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Um, what about repeating with maths, i.e. don't drop it.

That way you'll have 7 subjects, and hopefully will meet the grade requirement.

Advertisement