Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English

Options
  • 11-09-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any opportunity to select English through the SIS as a subject in Arts? I was hoping to do 10 credits (at the least) in English but not once has the subject become available to me. I notice popular subjects do become open again at varying times but I'm I waiting in vain with regards to English? I'm thinking it could become available in the next week but that's just a wild assumption at this stage and I'd really like to get my subjects/electives and timetable finalised.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It's probably the most popular subject in Arts, it isn't really likely.

Did you select 10 credits in English as your electives instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I did select English in one of my electives. Perhaps I could do 20 credits of electives? Right now I'm registered for 20 in Psychology and 20 in Philosophy.

EDIT: Scratch that, don't think that's possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

You can only do 2 elective modules per Stage.

I'll ask someone during the week about the likelihood of English opening up, otherwise it'll have to be History or Music.

I was finally able to select English, FINALLY.

• Advertisement
Advertisement