Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

let a piercing reject, or take it out?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

I've had a vertical tragus piercing since Feb now and I love it. The piercer told me it'd last for a year maximum and I've noticed recently the skin is becoming thinner. What I want to know is, if I take it out now, am I less likely to have a big scar? Or do some rejected piercings not scar? Also, will I be able to get it done again? Any advice welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Most of the piercings I've had have rejected and I just let them reject as I couldn't bring myself to take um out.
    None of them have left me with scars (I'm quite heartbroken about that but that's just me).
    Also I see no reason why you couldn't get it redone, I got my horizontal lip redone after a month of it rejecting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Id take it out now to avoid scarring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

my piercer took mine out to avoid scarring

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Take it out, avoid the scarring, and when it's fully healed, you might be able to get it done if you really like the piercing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 miss molly

definately go back to the piercer and get it taken out, it will hust less and be done in seconds. i was told that i could get it done again after leaving it for a while to heal fully.

• Advertisement
Advertisement