Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi-Cosi carseat compatibility with Phil & Teds Explorer

Options
  • 11-09-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi
    We purchased a Phil & Teds Explorer buggy and a Maxi Cosi CabrioFix Carseat. We were told that this carseat is fully compatible with the P&T Explorer. However, we went to use the car seat today and found attaching the MaxiCosi to the buggy to be less than satisfactory - it seemed to not be very secure & safe, and we were somewhat nervous it would topple over with baby in it!

There seems to be limited information on the web concerning the compatibility of these two products and I couldn't find any posts here which would shine some light specifically.

Simply, my question is: does the MaxiCosi work (safely) with the P&T Explorer without the use of a travel adaptor? And if a travel adaptor IS necessary, I would be grateful if someone could let me know where I could purchase one. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭awnow

Thanks January, however this travel adaptor seems to be for the Phil and Teds Sport 3-wheeler stroller buggy. You don't happen to know if this same one works with the Explorer model? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 strawberrymcc

Hi, Just got a phil and teds dash buggy and very new to all this business. Is there a specific maxi cosy car seat I need to buy for it to be compatiable? and is there somewhere resaonable I could purchase it?Thanks

Advertisement