Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another wee question on lockers.

Options
  • 11-09-2011 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Quick question:

Will lockers be available to students from tomorrow (Monday) or will it be Tuesday or later in the week? I'm returning for fourth year but I forgot whether you can get them immediately or not. I think I remember there being a day or two before you could in the past...

In terms of buildings, I have no real preference, I just need an overnight locker for Monday, which will do for the rest of the year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

deco1610 wrote: »
    Quick question:

Will lockers be available to students from tomorrow (Monday) or will it be Tuesday or later in the week? I'm returning for fourth year but I forgot whether you can get them immediately or not. I think I remember there being a day or two before you could in the past...

In terms of buildings, I have no real preference, I just need an overnight locker for Monday, which will do for the rest of the year.

Yes I got mine earlier in the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deco1610

Brilliant, thanks a bunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deco1610

Jaafa wrote: »
    Yes I got mine earlier in the week.

Actually, where did you get your's? Ideally I want one in Quinn. It could be a different situation there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

All info on lockers is here. And in the other threads on lockers as well!
    http://www.ucd.ie/building/code/lockers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

got one last week in the ag science building.. handy enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

This.

You will not be able to get lockers from the services desks anymore as they have no staff left to man them.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

stop wrote: »

This.

You will not be able to get lockers from the services desks anymore as they have no staff left to man them.

Hey sorry to bring this thread up again, but does anyone know if you're still able to get lockers in UCD? I wasn't around for the first week of term and I totally underestimated the amount of books/things I'd have to bring with me to college every day

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

As mentioned above, you should be able to get them from the new services offices in the basement of Ag (if there's any left). Call extension 7000 first and check, it might save you the walk.

Advertisement