Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Repair in Belfast - Vintage Heels

Options
  • 11-09-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi!

I have a gorgeous pair of vintage heels that are in need of repair! The problem is that the heel is covered in silver leather and it's ripped at the back and needs to be replaced, it's not shiny silver but matt and it would be really important I get something really similar. Does anyone know of anywhere in Belfast that could do such repairs? They are perfect besides the heel! Most places I've tried only replace the soles or the heel tip! They are my favourite heels and go with practically everything and I've had them for years, so as you can imagine I am really reluctant to part with them! Any suggestions?

Thanks
    MB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

You might need a shoe maker to do this. In Belfast there is McKernan Shoe Makers. Look them up they might be able to help. 028 90246540.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 marybrowne

Thanks will do!

Advertisement