Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012 - The Blog.

• 11-09-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I think I'm going to maintain a blog of my experience of this years leaving cert, here if thats cool. I am in the same boat as many here and it might be nice to keep track of everything.

Even as I scroll down through the thread titles, most of them relate to worries that I am currently having, and I think it would be cool to share the experience with you all.

A tiny bit of info, I am a repeat. And not in the typical sense. I did my leaving in 2010, so a lot of this will take some re-adjustment.

In the process of getting organised for tomorrow (first day), but when that is done then I hope to have an update up.

Updates will be posted, I would hope, once or twice a week, or when a big event occurs, or even if something bothers me.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Sorry, you haven't sought permission for this and this is also a discussion forum - not your blog. If you wish to set up a blog, feel free to link to it in your signature. There's many websites you can use, such as Wordpress. Best of luck with it, and if you've any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement