Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Year two back Mon or Tues??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Student09

I remember having this issue last year. The letter said the Monday and the website was updated a couple of days before to say the Tuesday. I rang them up and they said the website is more accurate so I followed that. I'm in on Tuesday this year again, even though the letter during the summer said Monday. So I'm going in on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cactus10

Yeah that makes sense. Might go in anyway to see if the timetables are up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Student09

They should be up, because other 2nd, 3th and 4th years are in tomorrow according to the website so you should be able to get a copy of yours. I shall just wait until Tuesday however annoying it may be not knowing what times you are in/off at until the day you return. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Computing Department are woeful with information. If anyone sees someone shouting their heads off on the 2nd floor tomorrow morning around 10am that will be me if I find out I'm not in till later!:D

Advertisement