Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom House Medical, IFSC

Options
  • 11-09-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I'm attending NCI (across the road) and I was just wondering if anyone knew if you could just walk in to Custom House Medical without making an appointment?

They won't be open by the time I leave for college so I wouldn't be able to make an appointment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You certainly can and in my experience you won't be waiting too long if you go in around 8am

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

Thanks a mil. Saved me having to go home after college, make an appointment and head back in:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Why would you have to go home to make an appointment? Can't you just phone them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They'll serve you well

Been fifty three euro a visit in there for the last number of years, I don't know how that compares to others

Dr. Kileen is very friendly but realy any of them will do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

only 10euro for NCI students, win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Jay D wrote: »
    only 10euro for NCI students, win :D

Ye shower of bollixes :mad: :P

Advertisement