Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering timetable

Options
  • 11-09-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey, I'm starting electronic eng and wireless comms in AIT next week and was looking over their website and course timetable which seemed to show 41 hours per week. Seems very high to me. Has anyone done this course or one similar and could you give me an idea of hours per week
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

is there any subjects in that that you won't have to do, that you have to choose?
    my timetable couldn't be any better, monday 10-2, tuesday 9-11/12-2, wednesday 10-2, thursday 10-2 and nothing friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

?I'm not sure! What course are you doing?

accounting technician!
    just looked up yours, that is horrible, you have 4 hours off in a 5 day week of 9-6?! that can't be right can it?
    also your in from 9-5.30 on a friday?!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

I'm praying its not right! i wonder for example analogue electronics has 3 different lecturers and is 10 hours per week ! hopefully the course will be split in to 3 different classes and this is where time off will come from i.e one lecturer per class

for your sake i hope your right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

It will be split, the college just takes time to figure out timetables especially first years. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

skytop wrote: »
    Hey, I'm starting electronic eng and wireless comms in AIT next week and was looking over their website and course timetable which seemed to show 41 hours per week. Seems very high to me. Has anyone done this course or one similar and could you give me an idea of hours per week
    Thanks
    Pah! When I was in first year we were in 26 hours a day, 8 days a week and we had an easy timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Seems we will only be doing 22-25 hours per week ,
    Thank FɄck

Advertisement