Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can find a pair code for a bury handsfree kit?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

I am giving my mother my Iphone 3 cradle for a Bury handsfree car kit, does anyone know if this will work in my mothers car or does she need a pair code, I cannot remember what I did to set it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

babygirlz wrote: »
    I am giving my mother my Iphone 3 cradle for a Bury handsfree car kit, does anyone know if this will work in my mothers car or does she need a pair code, I cannot remember what I did to set it up.

A lot of bluetooth handsfree kits have a default pair code of 0000.

Give it a go, and it might work.

If not, can you do a factory reset and try 0000 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

Hi guys, I recently bought a second hand car and it has one of these bury things in it. I did't notice until I took it home so have no idea if it actually works and how exactly to set it up. There's no screen or anything on it, it just looks like a console...any idea if this will work with my iphone 6?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

Bury Car Kit Pin/Passcode usually 1234 let me know if works

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

So I've scanned for bluetooth devices using my phone and nothing comes up. It looks like it's been wired up and everything, might take it to someone to see if they can get it up and running again!

Now....any ideas where?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

justback83 wrote:
    So I've scanned for bluetooth devices using my phone and nothing comes up. It looks like it's been wired up and everything, might take it to someone to see if they can get it up and running again!

Have you searched online for a manual or how to pair it. It should show up for scanning once you activate pairing on it which usually means done combination of button pressing and holding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I got one of this kits in a van I was given by work and cannot for the life of me figure out how too pair it with my iPhone

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

Pair code for bury usually 1234 or 0000

Hope this helps ? Let me know !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

When I try too search on my iPhone Bluetooth the hands free in the van doesn't show up at all... I'm not sure should I be pressing or holding a button or something for the pairing too work?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    When I try too search on my iPhone Bluetooth the hands free in the van doesn't show up at all... I'm not sure should I be pressing or holding a button or something for the pairing too work?

Do you know what model it is? or how old?

When you search it should show up, code should be 1234.

If you hold the vol- button for 10 seconds it should reset the handsfree

Advertisement